Devil Devil Devil Devil

Nice try!

I like the style of it very much but the animations weren't great, and the sound was slightly off, but apart from that it was good!

The Master The Master

WOW

For your first flash movie the animation was brilliant! I'll look forward to seeing a full movie from, its a shame but this 1 might get blammed coz its 2 short. Keep up the good work dude!

Bearzark responds:

Thanks I really appreciate the advice. I will work on my time length. Thanks again :)

Daron

PygmyClock Spreads Wisdom PygmyClock Spreads Wisdom

First one in ages you say?

Well you certainly haven't lost your touch. It was rude, and crude, but thats my sense of humour too and i thought it was hilarious. Great job!

New Downloadable Suicide New Downloadable Suicide

EXCELLENT!

This is awesome! Great ways to die and good animation, loved your choice of songs, i aint heard 'cold' in ages! The names says suicide but really theres only one suicide choice, and the dude could have done with a slight bit more emotion and movement when he is dying. Im not complaining though, this was cool!!

G.I.R. Soundboard G.I.R. Soundboard

NicE!

Good job there dude but some of the sound clips are either crappy quality, or you cant tell exactly what the hell there saying coz of background noise, but lie i said, only SOME. NicE!

WWEi - Raw Edition WWEi - Raw Edition

Chaingang Soldier Beeyatch!

As a fan of wrestling it was quite, "cool" but the voices, "Thats not cool." Shame it was short, but great idea! work on the voices and the animations of a few people and this would be QUALITY.

MessiaH responds:

Seems to have been pretty well received anyway, but i'll bear your advice in mind for the next one.