Devil Devil Devil Devil

Nice try!

I like the style of it very much but the animations weren't great, and the sound was slightly off, but apart from that it was good!

The Master The Master

WOW

For your first flash movie the animation was brilliant! I'll look forward to seeing a full movie from, its a shame but this 1 might get blammed coz its 2 short. Keep up the good work dude!

Bearzark responds:

Thanks I really appreciate the advice. I will work on my time length. Thanks again :)

Daron

PygmyClock Spreads Wisdom PygmyClock Spreads Wisdom

First one in ages you say?

Well you certainly haven't lost your touch. It was rude, and crude, but thats my sense of humour too and i thought it was hilarious. Great job!

Sorghum Dreams Sorghum Dreams

StRanGe!?

Very wierd, in a good way. nice eerie sounds effects but it seemed to take to long to get into, and just as something seemed to be about to happen... it finished. nice idea though!

Calderbank 2 Calderbank 2

LMFAO!!!

From characters, to the songs, the voices, the animation, and the story, this is QUALITY!! So very funny i loved it. This HAS to stay on newgrounds!!

Great Job!

EdibleCastle responds:

and with your help I'm sure it will

Rebecca Rebecca

Im coming baby...

"I will not stop until i get the answers that i crave" dude how did u come up with this!! Its SO wrong yet so amazing. Oh great tune in the background lol. Look forward to seein more from you.